Re: Cleaning the worst parts of an Amel

Arno Luijten

Hi Joerg,
I'm not sure how the bilge is designed on a A55 but I only use the Kärcher in the bilge-pit itself, for the A54 there is no insulation there and keeping the water-level low to begin with, produces little "back-fire"spray. What I mostly want to achieve is to get the crud from the bottom of the pit, so I don't let the water level go up much before I suck the water out again.

We also have a fairly strict regime to avoid solids and fat entering the bilge. But it's still a grey water bilge, whichever way you want to look at it :-)

Cheers,

Arno
SV Luna,
A54-121