From: "Matt Salatino via Groups.Io" <helmsmatt@...>
Date: 14/12/2019 17:24 (GMT+00:00)
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Size of main sail sheet

Many times, the smaller diameter line is plenty strong, but the larger diameter line feels better in the hand, easier to pull and handle at the expense of increased weight.

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 11:20 AM, Nicolas Klene via Groups.Io
<laixoi@...> wrote:

Hello everybody

can somebody tell me if  there main sail sheet coming in the cockpit on the winch on the mizzen mast is 12mm or 14mm is mandatory ?
I have 14mm , and was wondering if it would be safe to reduce to 12mm ?
merry Christmas to all 🎄
Nick

--
Nicolas Klene