Re: Stern tube hose

Arlo

Hello James. The measurements I took are right at the end of the hose on the stern tube where the hose stops once fully seated. Same on the stuffing box, so the barbs if any are not included. We are hauling out today and will start the dissembling process tomorrow and I will take the stuffing box to the local prop shop in hopes that they have some of the Buck Alog. Hoses. I will also call Buck Alog. on Monday to see what they think as well. The Tides hose I recieved yesterday seemed more flexible than I was expecting  so the jury is still out on the use of that hose...I may ping you tomorrow if I come up empty. I really appreciate the help.
Arlo