Re: Bow Thruster on 54

JEFFREY KRAUS

Mohammad,
I got them from Amel, however I would buy any switch you want that you can wire for discontinuous use. Amel sends you that type of switch, but you need to solder the wires onto it yourself after determining which terminals to use to have the switch preform as a discontinuous circuit. Remember, when the motor reaches the switch, the switch turns OFF the lift motor, rather then turning something on, hence discontinuous service.
Best Regards,
Jeff

On December 15, 2019 at 11:34 AM Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Hi Jeff;

Can you please let me know where you purchase these switches?

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099