Re: Stern tube hose

Wade Shikoski

Arlo,
i am guessing that the 2 1/4 will work. I purchased that size from JD but have not tried to install it yet.
What I do know is that when I tried to install the 2 1/8” exhaust hose previously I had to use a jack placed between trans coupler and the end of packing gland (with wood protection) in order to get the hose to seat completely onto the dead log. I couldn’t install just by hand.
I very much doubt that the 2” id hose will work. Pls keep me informed as I doubt I will get to the replacement from exhaust hose to the other this weekend. Too many other tasks.
Thanks
wade