Re: Raymarine Autopilot

Giovanni TESTA

Hi, have a look at brushes dust inside linear drive to avoid bad electrical connections. That happened to me.
All the best to all
GIOVANNI
Eutikia SM2k 428

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 18 dic 2019, alle ore 19:13, Danny and Yvonne SIMMS <simms@...> ha scritto:

Hi Duane,

I'm fairly sure it was the wires to the drive motor that had the corroded connections , not the rudder sensor. The techs advising me did all those diagnostics too. Its not a hard job to check all connections.

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 19 December 2019 at 06:40 "Duane Siegfri via Groups.Io" <carlylelk@...> wrote:

Danny,

Thanks for your reply, but I'm sure it's not the rudder sensor.  Raymarine gave me the resistance between various pairs of the four rudder sensor wires and they were all within spec.  If there was corrosion the resistance would be too high.

Thanks,
Duane