Re: Customs Form?

John Clark

Hi Duane,
  direct answer to your question is I don't know, and don't think you need one for a part you already own.   But....I suggest you inquire at Douglas Yacht Services. (DYS)  Doug Rapier is a French Customs agent (speaks english) and is familiar with the issues facing yachties.    His office is near the pizza ...well used to be pizza I think it is Brazilian steak now ...anyway near Mango Bay Restaurant and Carib Marine.  I am sure he can point you int he right direction at least.

             Regards,  John Clark

SV Annie  SM #37
Brunswick GA

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 9:55 AM Duane Siegfri via Groups.Io <carlylelk=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm at the Fedex office in Martinique, and they tell me I need a US Customs form that requires my boat info to send a part back to the USA.  Does anyone know where I would get the form on the internet?

Thanks,
Duane
Wanderer, SM#477