Re: Super Maramu under-seat fridge/freezers - stuck thermostats

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "svbebe" <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

We have two under-seat fridge/freezers. Each has a separate analog thermostat for fridge and freezer. Three of the four thermostats will not turn. They are somehow stuck. It is not a problem now as they are stuck where we would set them.

Has anyone experienced/solved this issue?

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe, SM2 #387
Opua New Zealand waiting on weather to head north and west
Hi Bill, sorry I dont have your answer. I am calling you as we are new owners of SM 299, she is in Ft Lauderdale Florida where we will join her soon. We are based in Mangonui NZ, just north of where you are in Opua. I have seen Be Be when we visited Wanderer and the cockpit cover extension you have is just what we want to do. Where did you get that work done or is it an Amel option?
Regards
Danny