From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2019 7:29 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Water heater troubleshooting

Hi All,

My hot water heater has stopped heating the water. I’m guessing its either the thermostat or the heating element. Would anyone be able to give me a pointer as to how best to find out which one is at fault? The heater is an Isotemp Basic type 40HXCV.

Cheers, and Season’s Greetings!

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

--