Re: Recommentation for Sharki second autopilot

Giorgio Ardrizzi

On my Sharki I installed a Windpilot that also works as an emergency rudder. No problem with mizzen.  Then I also have a Navico electronic pilot installed externally on the steering wheel.
The idea of ​​having all the spare parts of a Raymarine seems good, but a friend of mine this year during the crossing from Cabo Verde to Martinique broke the wheel rack and had to helm a SM for 1300 miles with the emergency bar!
If you don't want to install a wind pilot I highly recommend you try installing a Raymarine directly on the rudder.
Best
Giorgio Ardrizzi - Sharki # 1
In Prickly Bay, Grenada

Il Dom 29 Dic 2019, 11:34 Elja Röllinghoff Balu SM 222 <Bijorka@...> ha scritto:
I belive the mitzen boom will end with the deck it is no problem to insal a wind vane on my old euros 39 it was instalt one an sailomat 3040
If you like the salilomat sen me a mail
Best Elja
SM 222

Von meinem iPhone gesendet