Re: Damp in Sharki aft Cabin bulkhead

Warren Traill

Yes we have that problem. And have tried waterweld in the corners of each cavity. It has made a difference.
However now that we are in monsoon season the water ingress has increased.
I am now considering fittingĀ  a lid to the top cavity to reduce the water intake.
Also I am now wondering if it's possible that water could be entering the bulkhead through the inside of the mast. Is this possible?
I'll be following this subject with great interest.

On 31 Dec 2019 1:31 a.m., marklesparkle59 <marklesparkle59@...> wrote:
Has any other Sharki owner experienced moisture getting into the aft cabin bulkhead from the mizzen pockets? How did you deal with it?

Mark Porter
Sea Hobo
Sharki 96