Re: New companionway lock source

Mark Erdos

Hi Arlo,

If you do a search in the Amel Group forum for “Companionway Key” This message will should up and help you.

https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/message/35917?p=,,,50,0,0,0::Created,,companionway+lock,50,2,0,29767180

And this one for Ace Hardware in Ft. Lauderdale:

https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/message/35912?p=,,,50,0,0,0::Created,,Companionway+key,50,2,0,29767180

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us