Re: New companionway lock source

James Alton

Arlo,

There have been some past discussions on the boards about sourcing key blanks so you might try searching. From what I have gathered, apparently Amel used a few different ones depending on the model. I ordered the Hy-Ko Key Blank Ez #Y2 single sided from Amazon for my own boat after reading that these fit some of the boats. They did not fit my Maramu but apparently they fit some or perhaps all of the SM’s based on what I read. They were only about $8 for a pack of 10. I managed to find the keys I needed for my boat in Montenegro so even those are still out there.

Best,

James
SV Sueno
Maramu #220