From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Duane Siegfri via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 6:58 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] ringbolt in stbd bulward for ballooner halyard

Thanks Mike,

I'm glad to hear someone else had the same problem and that the only solution was to pull up on it.  I was going to be surprised if there was a nut buried under fiberglass that was free to spin.  I'll try putting a halyard on it and see what happens.  Finding the replacement bolt down here will be the bigger issue.

Thanks,
Duane
Currently in Guadalupe