Re: Batteries

Chuck_Kim_Joy

Thanks James. I am in contact with them and like the Trojans. Can't seem to find them in stock on the island so might have to ship. Thanks
Chuck
Joy #388

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 11:28 AM James Cromie via Groups.Io <jamescromie=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Chuck -
I purchased a full set of Trojan 31XHS and a DEKA 1231 starter battery from DCBattery “dot” com.
They provided excellent service and shipped them all to Aruba for only $230.
The trojans were $205 each, and the DEKA was $135.  I thought it was a good deal to get the exact batteries I wanted.   Shipping to PR and any taxes should be even easier.

All batteries arrived in good condition based upon personally load testing them and manufacture dates were the same month as delivery to me.

contact was Danny Rojas:  danny “at” dcbatter “dot” com

Best,
James
On Jan 7, 2020, at 8:52 AM, Chuck_Kim_Joy <clacey9@...> wrote:

Greetings All and Happy New Year!

In Puerto Rico now and looking for batteries. Can anyone recommend a supplier. Hoping Gary S. will pipe in I know he spends a lot of time here. Thanks in advance.