Re: Batteries

Chuck_Kim_Joy

Is this Dr. James Cromie? Kim and I were just talking about you and wondered if you and your lovely family ever made it down. We hope you are doing well and your parents are at peace with your sailing adventures 😉. Hope to cross paths and catch up. We are heading back to St.Martin by early February then a leisurely pace south to Trinidad by end of season. Happy new year!
All the best,
Chuck and Kim

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 12:53 PM James Cromie via Groups.Io <jamescromie=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Chuck - By the way, I’m enjoying espresso several times a day ever since I picked up the same machine that I saw on your boat back in Cuttyhunk!
More Caffeine = more projects done in a day and more productive deck hands!

Best,
James
On Jan 7, 2020, at 11:48 AM, Chuck_Kim_Joy <clacey9@...> wrote:

Thanks James. I am in contact with them and like the Trojans. Can't seem to find them in stock on the island so might have to ship. Thanks
Chuck
Joy #388

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 11:28 AM James Cromie via Groups.Io <jamescromie=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Chuck -
I purchased a full set of Trojan 31XHS and a DEKA 1231 starter battery from DCBattery “dot” com.
They provided excellent service and shipped them all to Aruba for only $230.
The trojans were $205 each, and the DEKA was $135.  I thought it was a good deal to get the exact batteries I wanted.   Shipping to PR and any taxes should be even easier.

All batteries arrived in good condition based upon personally load testing them and manufacture dates were the same month as delivery to me.

contact was Danny Rojas:  danny “at” dcbatter “dot” com

Best,
James
On Jan 7, 2020, at 8:52 AM, Chuck_Kim_Joy <clacey9@...> wrote:

Greetings All and Happy New Year!

In Puerto Rico now and looking for batteries. Can anyone recommend a supplier. Hoping Gary S. will pipe in I know he spends a lot of time here. Thanks in advance.