Re: Head discharge hose clogged with calcification

svbebe <yahoogroups@...>

I made a "special tool" out of a piece of rigging wire...connected to an electric drill...it worked.

I will post photos later.

Bill
S/V BeBe, SM2 #387

My specific problem is:

With the large diameter hose removed, I cannot seen to dislodge the build up in the downward facing brass/bronze pipe. Since this is downward facing, it does not lend itself to acid.

Additionally, I do not know the configuration of this brass/bronze pipe. For instance does it go straight into the holding tank, or does it have an elbow. Knowing this will determine the amount of force it use and the type of tool.

Has anyone dealt with this situation?

All replies will be very much appreciated.

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe SM2 #387