Re: Recommentation for Sharki second autopilot

Volker

Dear all,
thank you for all the information shared about the second autopilot topic.
As I have learned from Graham, obviously the newer Sharki models do have a longer mizzen boom and the interference with a wind vane seems then to be a problem.

I think I will concentrate on installing a second drive mounted directly to the rudder stock in the aft cabin and probably will add a second course computer, as my old Autohelm 6000 system does allow a connect to the Hydra 330 wind data.
Regards,
Volker
Sharki#176