Re: A54 fridge circulation pump

Teun BAAS

Arno,

I am confused – I know that on the controller it mentions 12/24 volt but with the 3 Flojet pumps I purchased over the last year or so I always made sure they were 24 volt units. Do I need to have a 12 volt unit?

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

On the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

January 14, 2020 16:58:49

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909