Re: Looks like Amel hit one out of the box.

Jose Alegria

Ok

If someone needs a real Amel I have one of the best A55 built, hull n.03- 2012- demo boat, full extras in pristine conditions to sale.
Ready to go anyhere
750K
Maybe a more resilient boat than 50
Kindest regards.

Jose Alegria
Amel55 #03-MERIT
+351918663037
Josealegr@...

No dia 15/01/2020, às 01:26, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> escreveu:

I hear that

Amel 50’s are selling out. I just sold one last month and it is not going to deliver until October 2021. Amel is requiring a €300,000 deposit to claim a production slot. The schedule for the next available  Amel 50 production slot is September 2021. There are also two boats that will be available in June 2021 and November 2021 that will be used as demo/boat show displays which can be purchased at a slight discount.”

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376