Re: Boat insurance Martinique

martin haméline

Thanks Courtney
Will hold off until deal is sealed ;)

On Jan 16, 2020, at 10:25 AM, Courtney Gorman via Groups.Io <Itsfun1@...> wrote:

Martin it makes a difference where your boat is registered
Cheers
Courtney
Trippin
54 #101
PSV

On Jan 16, 2020, at 9:59 AM, martin haméline <marafiki37@...> wrote:

Bonjour Amelians,

First off I must state that I am totally impressed with the Amel owner user group - Merci Beacoup.

We are in final negotiations to buy our Amel and hopefully will be the new owners soon.  We need to arrange boat insurance and contacted Topsail; who was Unable to cover us....

Appreciate any recommendations here for insurance companies in the Caribbean.  The boat will be in Martinique until late April/May  when she will be sailed to Delaware and the NE US for the summer.

Thanks and cheers,

Martin Hameline
SV/Marafiki
818-331-8999