Bow chain plate of Sharki

Giorgio Ardrizzi

Hello everyone, I need some photos of the bow chain plate of the Sharki.  Being mine, the # 1 (1979) this part is different from the following ones and I replaced it in 1996 because it had broken.
After 24 years and many miles I have to replace it again because it is breaking.
The weak points are the two pins, bolted to the bow that secure the plate on the deck, which are subjected to great lateral efforts that cause strong stress to the material.
I would therefore like to do a definitive work to avoid repeating this problem.
Thank you very much in advance for your precious help.
Giorgio Ardrizzi
sy Saudade III - Sharki #1
currently moored in Bequia.