Re: Furler Top Swivel Santorin

Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg

You don’t see that tube unless you have dismounted the swivel.
Send an e-mail to Amel and ask, our boats are so close in year that it could be the same. Lady Annila is from 1998.

Hälsningar
Ann-Sofie Svanberg

Skickat från min iPhone

19 jan. 2020 kl. 01:22 skrev Herbert Lackner <herbert@...>:

Thx Ann-Sofie, I found the file - very good documentation!.  Unfortunately the SN Swivel seems to be different. I cannot see the inner plastic-tube, also the two other parts look different.

does anyone know if the SN swivel (1995) has an inner plastic tube or bearings? It seems to me that there are only two parts, an inner part that just slides on the foil and an outer part with bearings between inner and outer part.

@Danny: thx for the hint, will wash it with fresh-water.

herbert