Groups.io has increased the price we pay for Webhosting, Operation, and Support for our Amel Yacht Owners Group site

All,

Groups.io has increased the price we pay for Webhosting, Operation, and Support for our Amel Yacht Owners Group site from $110 per year to $220 per year. We have the Premium Plan, which you can see here: https://groups.io/static/pricing

To review, in February 2019 when we moved from Yahoo to Groups.io, I guaranteed the annual payment of Group.io fees for the first five years and I stand by that even though I not aware that the price would increase. Several months after we moved from Yahoo, we were able to sell advertising to QSails on our Wiki page. We believed that this would offset the Group.io costs.

I will continue to guarantee the Group.io costs, but I will also look for other ways to offset them.

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar