Re: Secteur Blanc Davids

Craig Scott

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "ralph.heilig" <ralph.heilig@...> wrote:

Can someone tell me what manufactorer and type this davits is. I awaiting a new 54 so I'm interested into this solution as an alternative for the Simpson. Also what weight it can carry.

Is there a www link with more technical details? I did not find it on the web.

Thanks

Ralph
Ralph,
The web address is www.secteurblanc.com but I do not think the web sight is working. If you have trouble connecting via the web you should email Franck Chive at Secteur Blanc. His email is "secteurblanc@aol.com". I had them look after our boat in La Rochelle last winter and they did an excellent job.
Craig
Lone Star - Amel 54 #101