Re: Groups.io has increased the price we pay for Webhosting, Operation, and Support for our Amel Yacht Owners Group site

ngtnewington Newington

I am happy to chip in. Not only is the forum a great source of information it is also quite fun and a good way to connect with like minded folk.

Nick

Amelia AML 54-019

Kilada Greece

On 21 Jan 2020, at 07:51, Peter Forbes <ppsforbes@...> wrote:

Bill,

I will contribute- this site is worht keeping going and why shoudl you pay.

Peter

Peter Forbes
Carango Amel 54 035
00447836 209730
07836 209730

On 21 Jan 2020, at 03:39, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

 We’re in.

Mohammad & Aty
A54 B&B Kokomo

On Jan 20, 2020, at 7:52 PM, James Cromie via Groups.Io <jamescromie@...> wrote:

I am willing to contribute as well.
James

Soteria 347
Punta Chame

On Jan 20, 2020, at 5:15 PM, Porter McRoberts via Groups.Io <portermcroberts@...> wrote:

Would be some of the best $$ spent!!
Porter A-54-152

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

On Jan 20, 2020, at 4:45 PM, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Bill,

We have 1300 (?) members. Perhaps a small assessment could help cover the cost also. I am willing.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper
Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275
Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama