Re: Groups.io has increased the price we pay for Webhosting, Operation, and Support for our Amel Yacht Owners Group site

We have collected enough donations to give the Amel Yacht Owners Group 3 years' worth of fees to our host Groups.io. I will see if I can transfer all of the funds to Groups.io to prepay their fees for the next 3 years.

Thanks to everyone.

Bill

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School