Re: Groups.io has increased the price we pay for Webhosting, Operation, and Support for our Amel Yacht Owners Group site

Mark Garver <mgarver@...>

Bill,

My contribution has also gone through. Thank you for keeping this site going and this forum is way more usable than the Yahoo! site, so well worth it.

Mark

Mark Garver
S/V It's Good
SM #105
Gloucester, VA

On January 21, 2020 at 2:51 AM, Peter Forbes <ppsforbes@...> wrote:

Bill,

I will contribute- this site is worht keeping going and why shoudl you pay.

Peter

Peter Forbes
Carango Amel 54 035
00447836 209730
07836 209730

On 21 Jan 2020, at 03:39, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

We’re in.

Mohammad & Aty
A54 B&B Kokomo

On Jan 20, 2020, at 7:52 PM, James Cromie via Groups.Io <jamescromie@...> wrote:

I am willing to contribute as well.
James

Soteria 347
Punta Chame

On Jan 20, 2020, at 5:15 PM, Porter McRoberts via Groups.Io <portermcroberts@...> wrote:

Would be some of the best $$ spent!!
Porter A-54-152

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

On Jan 20, 2020, at 4:45 PM, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Bill,

We have 1300 (?) members. Perhaps a small assessment could help cover the cost also. I am willing.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us