From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Teun BAAS via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 1:46 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] A54 fridge circulation pump

Bill,

Thanks – I located 5 units close to COOMERA AUSTRALIA. I will try to secure 3 for myself; in case anybody approaches you within a reasonable amount of time there should be 2 more with them. Let me know in case you want the name & address of the AUSSIE marine supplier.

Best Regards Teun

January 20, 2020 14:45:41