Sharki Lovers!

milnchris...

Hi everyone, just discovered this club from some
other Amel owners. Presently we are sailing our little
Westsail 32, having left New Zealand some 7.5 years ago
and are now in Palma de Mallorca, Spain ... and
finally have discovered a cruising yacht to move up to.
Yes we too are searching for a Sharki. Would prefer
one without in-mast furling so need it to be pre-83
(we think). If anyone knows of any on the market
would love to hear from you. <br><br>And once we have
our new boat will no doubt need lots of advice.