Mobile communications - 4G, WiFi

David Crisp

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to be cruising the Mediterranean for the next few years. For internet/email access my primary channel will be mobile/4G although I'll use WiFi when available. Consequently I'm looking to install a good antenna/router system for 4G and WiFi.  I see there's one or two ready assembled products available from people like Digital Yacht or I could buy my own components and maybe get more bang for my Euro plus get even more job self-satisfaction!

Does anyone have any experience they can share?

Regards
David Crisp
SV Wilna Grace