Amel 54 Emergency Tiller Storage Location

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

Hi all,

For the A54 I have yet to hear of any successful remedy to the problem of emergency tiller storage, and so far mine has been lying at the bottom of the stern lazarette which is far from ideal. Having just tried to figure out a good place I can see that on the narrow shelf top forward part of the stern lazarette there is a good place (see attached photo) but it needs something to keep in in place. Does any one know how thick the GRP is there before I start drilling?

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

--