Re: Amel 54 Emergency Tiller Storage Location

Teun BAAS

Paul,

That’s where mine is – kept in place with some clips. I use the emergency tiller to bungee cord fishing rods, brooms etc. in place.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

On the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

January 21, 2020 12:47:50

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909