Re: Amel 54 Emergency Tiller Storage Location

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi Paul;

I did think about this issue. My thoughts were that there are so few cases of the tiller being needed in a 54, as far as my research showed, that the location allocated by Amel would be adequate. In the unlikely event of a steering issue, we would be well motivated to remove the items required to get to the tiller. We may revisit this issue, if we hear sufficient arguments to the contrary.

Respectfully;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

Amel 54 #099