Re: Secteur Blanc Davids

svbebe <yahoogroups@...>

You can contact Franck at secteurblanc"at"aol.com.

Secteurblanc made custom drapries and throw pillow covers for #387 and also cockpit cushions and a really good shade cover that was custom fitted between the main and mizzen

Best,

Bill
s/v BeBe SM2 #387

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "ralph.heilig" <ralph.heilig@...> wrote:

Craig

thank you for the fast response! I'm going to La Rochelle on Wednesday. I'm in the final selection of the Equipment.

Currently I have few open points I want to discuss with AMEL:

1) Iridium Sat Phone installation
2) External WLAN Antenna
3) Mastcamera (pan/tilt/zoom)

Ralph

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "sv_seabbatical" <sv.lonestar@> wrote:

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "ralph.heilig" <ralph.heilig@> wrote:

Can someone tell me what manufactorer and type this davits is. I awaiting a new 54 so I'm interested into this solution as an alternative for the Simpson. Also what weight it can carry.

Is there a www link with more technical details? I did not find it on the web.

Thanks

Ralph
Ralph,
The web address is www.secteurblanc.com but I do not think the web sight is working. If you have trouble connecting via the web you should email Franck Chive at Secteur Blanc. His email is "secteurblanc@". I had them look after our boat in La Rochelle last winter and they did an excellent job.
Craig
Lone Star - Amel 54 #101