Re: Mobile communications - 4G, WiFi

Brent Cameron

Good catch Gerard! I meant the Rod Antennas in your terminology of course. I was referring to the fact that rather than a simple 1/4 wavelength antenna that is Omni directional (like our sailing VHF/AIS antennas) or the ones you see on home routers, the Rod ones are relatively flat in the horizontal plane. Your highly directional antennas of course are much better but then need to be aimed at the source as your diagrams show. Sorry for the confusion. I’ll blame it on my iPhone!  LOL.

Brent Cameron, Future Amel owner & Amel Owner's Registry Moderator

--
Brent Cameron

Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada