Re: Crossing Pirate Waters

Kelly Ran

FWIW I appreciated the original post. I bought Julie's first book and will consider buying the sequel. I had some minor quibbles with the first book, but in general, it was a pleasant read. I should think it pertains to all of our interests (and benefits us by raising Amel's profile).
Not sure how this is any different from others advertising their Amel-adjacent pursuits.
Thanks all!

kelly + ryan
SM233 Iteration
Boston

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 9:33 AM CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
The posting was removed, the person posting was talked to and their status set to "moderated."

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020, 1:33 AM Dave Ritten <daveritten@...> wrote:

I hate this spam advertising. It feels bad.

--
Dave Ritten
Auckland