Re: Limiting group members to Amel Owners

Courtney Gorman

I agree with Porter But let’s self limit some of the strong opinions that get expressed especially those new non owners
Sincerely
Courtney
svTrippin
54 #101
Grenada 🇬🇩

On Jan 24, 2020, at 11:34 AM, Porter McRoberts via Groups.Io <portermcroberts@...> wrote:

It was being a lurker on this forum years ago which confirmed, for me, that an Amel was the right boat for our family.  Now 3 years in and 20,000 miles later I’m  so thankful, not only for the fine vessel (A54-152) we own but also this incredible group of thoughtful and intelligent members.  My vote is to keep it open to those with Amel interests, not just owners.
Porter McRoberts
A54-152 IBIS.

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone
Www.fouribis.com

On Jan 24, 2020, at 7:40 AM, Davi Rozgonyi <davi.rozgonyi@...> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 04:50 PM, David Cummane wrote:
Quite galling also to read non-amel owners inappropriately throwing their weight around.  Should the forum be restricted to owners only?

There isn't so much traffic on it that it bothers me. And any on here are probably looking to buy an amel, and as some of us are selling their amels, maybe allowing amel owners and serious wannabes is not such a bad thing.