Re: Limiting group members to Amel Owners

martin haméline

Thank you Porter!
We are in the middle of closing on our Amel Mango now.
This user site totally convinced us of the value Amel represents and appreciating the Amel Cult following.
We are confident in the purchase and know the highest resale value awaits when we retire our cruising life in 15 years.
Thanks for everyone’s experiences.
Cheers

Martin hAMELine

On Jan 24, 2020, at 10:34 AM, Porter McRoberts via Groups.Io <portermcroberts@...> wrote:

It was being a lurker on this forum years ago which confirmed, for me, that an Amel was the right boat for our family.  Now 3 years in and 20,000 miles later I’m  so thankful, not only for the fine vessel (A54-152) we own but also this incredible group of thoughtful and intelligent members.  My vote is to keep it open to those with Amel interests, not just owners.
Porter McRoberts
A54-152 IBIS.

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone
Www.fouribis.com

On Jan 24, 2020, at 7:40 AM, Davi Rozgonyi <davi.rozgonyi@...> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 04:50 PM, David Cummane wrote:
Quite galling also to read non-amel owners inappropriately throwing their weight around.  Should the forum be restricted to owners only?

There isn't so much traffic on it that it bothers me. And any on here are probably looking to buy an amel, and as some of us are selling their amels, maybe allowing amel owners and serious wannabes is not such a bad thing.