Re: Limiting group members to Amel Owners

Teun BAAS

Bill,

Looking forward to this solution as I am interested in other than mechanical truly AMEL related issues/items whether T-shirts, Vlogs, Blogs, books etc.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

On the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

January 24, 2020 10:16:12

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909