Re: New owners

Congratulations. I can't wait to meet you face-to-face. I have known all of the previous owners of your Amel. They all were very good owners.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Fri, Jan 24, 2020, 2:32 PM Courtney Gorman via Groups.Io <Itsfun1=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Congratulations and Cheers ­čąé┬á
Courtney
svTrippin
Grenada
We will be in Martinique the end of the second week of February

On Jan 24, 2020, at 4:07 PM, william reynolds <sail23692@...> wrote:

´╗┐We have recently bought Cloudstreet, a 2001 SM 2000.┬á
We have been Amel web followers for several years and just jumped in.
You may have met us. We have cruised the Eastern Caribbean for the past 10 years on Baidarka,
a 40 foot Perry designed cutter. Time to move up.  W`e're outfitting in Martinique and are looking forward to continued
cruising to ???
Best
Bill Reynolds and Joanna Roth (Ex-Alaskans)