Re: New owners

Mark Erdos

Hi Bill and Joanna,

We met Cloudstreet (and Joe) in the Bahamas. Our SM is of the same vintage. You have a well cared for boat. Congrats!

Hope to meet Cloudstreet and you both out here sometime soon.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us