From: william reynolds <sail23692@...>
To: main <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jan 24, 2020 3:07 pm
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] New owners

We have recently bought Cloudstreet, a 2001 SM 2000.
We have been Amel web followers for several years and just jumped in.
You may have met us. We have cruised the Eastern Caribbean for the past 10 years on Baidarka,
a 40 foot Perry designed cutter. Time to move up.  W`e're outfitting in Martinique and are looking forward to continued
cruising to ???
Best
Bill Reynolds and Joanna Roth (Ex-Alaskans)