From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Arno Luijten
Sent: 24 January 2020 21:51
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Amel 54 Emergency Tiller Storage Location

Hi Paul,

Please find the enclosed pictures. I still need to paint them...

I have painted the vertical part of the emergency tiller black because it was not looking well anymore, the galvanization had given up before I bought the boat.
There are four "hooks" in total. The two central ones have this Blue-Marine straps mounted to hold the dingy-paddles.
On the far end you can just make out one of our folding bikes (Brompton) that are standing on a wooden support structure I made in the locker to make it a bit more organized.

Regards,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121