Masthead Tri Colour LOPOLIGHT A54

luvkante

When I bought our new AMEL 54 CHIARA a couple of years ago, I ordered LED positionlights including a Tricolor masthead light. Now it expired and I have to order a new one.

I am not on the boat, so I can not check, whether it is a combined one with anchorlight.
- can anybody provide me the information, whether the originally installed AMEL tricolor light is a integrated one  with anchorlight ?
- does anybody possibly have a photo of the masttop installation?
- can anybody possibly provide informations about installing and connecting the cable of the new LOPOLIGHT?

Your help is highly appreciated with great relief!

Martin
Amel 54 #149 CHIARA
Varazze/Italy