From: Brian Riggs <7briggs@...>
To: main <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Jan 26, 2020 9:42 am
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Suggestions for Annapolis Sailboat Show 2020

Hi all,

My wife and I are interested in attending the sailboat show in Annapolis this year. Since we've never been, and since many of you have, some on several occasions, I'm requesting any input you may have. We're open to any thoughts from which tickets to purchase or avoid to accommodations and dining. We are currently boatless, so staying on our own vessel, while likely ideal, isn't an option.

Cheers!
Brian Riggs
Hampton Roads Area, Virginia