From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Courtney Gorman via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020 4:14 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Saint Maarten

Thanks so much for the information

Alexandre I will be there near the end of March

Cheers

Courtney

On Jan 26, 2020, at 3:27 PM, Alexandre Uster von Baar via Groups.Io <uster@...> wrote:

I was just there a 6 weeks ago.

I would NOT recommend the French side.

On the Dutch side, I recommend first: Island Water World, they have the best price, I stayed there 3 months in 2017 and there was several other SM2K.  Just when you go to the dock, stay in the middle of the channel.

The other options are Simpson Bay Marina, but it is quite more expensive and unjustified in my opinion if just storing the boat.

I should back Mid-Fev, may be we meet.

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Sunday, January 26, 2020, 07:50:15 PM UTC, Courtney Gorman via Groups.Io <itsfun1@...> wrote:

Hi All I  would love a recommendation on where to leave my boat for a month in Saint Martin (Dockage)

Cheers

Courtney

svTrippin

54 #101