Re: Saint Maarten

Courtney Gorman

Alexandre Rhona sends her best!

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexandre Uster von Baar via Groups.Io <uster@...>
To: main <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Jan 27, 2020 5:54 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Saint Maarten

The one in Cole Bay (or Simpson Bay Lagoon)

Here is Rhona email:
rhona@...

If you mention me, that I brought her "chocolate croissant" (then that I lost my boat), she will remember !  Just say you are a friend!

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Monday, January 27, 2020, 07:18:09 PM UTC, Courtney Gorman via Groups.Io <itsfun1@...> wrote:

Hi Alexandre
I found 3 Island Water Worlds in Saint Maarten can you tell me which bay the one you recommend is in?
Thanks
Courtney
Trippin