Re: Saint Maarten

Mark Pitt

Unfortunately, the Carrefour is gone.  When we staying there in May the price was only slightly more expensive than IWW.

On 1/28/2020 4:05 PM, Alexandre Uster von Baar via Groups.Io wrote:

That would have been my preferred choice (being walking distance from Carrefour), but back then it was considerably more expensive than IWW (Island Water World).

Nice they finish repairing the pool!

On Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 09:02:09 PM UTC, Mark Pitt <mark_pitt@...> wrote:

An alternative marina that is within very easy dinghy distance to Island Water World is Yacht Club Port de Plaisance on Cole Bay, Sint Maarten.  Very quiet, not expensive, and includes unlimited free access to a lap pool and a very nice gym.  We spent one month there in May/June 2019 and really enjoyed it.

   Mark Pitt

  Sabbatical III, SM#419, Rhode Island

On 1/28/2020 3:36 PM, eric freedman wrote:

Hi Courtney,

The island water world I am referring to is in the Dutch side of Simpson bay lagoon.

You have to enter through the bridge.

It is to your Port as you round snoopy island. The contact there is Rhona.

Please mention my name.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376