Re: Saint Maarten

Alexandre Uster von Baar

At Island Water World, it is $650 per month.
$1068 is 64% more than $650, not exactly (what I consider as) "slightly" more...
but again was, probably is now again, a nice property.

On Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 12:22:22 AM UTC, Mark Pitt <mark_pitt@...> wrote:

The rate for 31 days was $1067.95.

On Jan 28, 2020, at 3:44 PM, Alexandre Uster von Baar via Groups.Io <uster@...> wrote:

I was there in December and Carrefour has been beautiful rebuilt, even nicer than before.

Interesting Port de Plaisance is now only slightly more than IWW...  definitely a nicer place.  What are the monthly rates?

On Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 09:31:14 PM UTC, Mark Pitt <mark_pitt@...> wrote:

Unfortunately, the Carrefour is gone.  When we staying there in May the price was only slightly more expensive than IWW.

On 1/28/2020 4:05 PM, Alexandre Uster von Baar via Groups.Io wrote:

That would have been my preferred choice (being walking distance from Carrefour), but back then it was considerably more expensive than IWW (Island Water World).

Nice they finish repairing the pool!

On Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 09:02:09 PM UTC, Mark Pitt <mark_pitt@...> wrote:

An alternative marina that is within very easy dinghy distance to Island Water World is Yacht Club Port de Plaisance on Cole Bay, Sint Maarten.  Very quiet, not expensive, and includes unlimited free access to a lap pool and a very nice gym.  We spent one month there in May/June 2019 and really enjoyed it.

   Mark Pitt

  Sabbatical III, SM#419, Rhode Island

On 1/28/2020 3:36 PM, eric freedman wrote:

Hi Courtney,

The island water world I am referring to is in the Dutch side of Simpson bay lagoon.

You have to enter through the bridge.

It is to your Port as you round snoopy island. The contact there is Rhona.

Please mention my name.

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376